This High-Temperature range was specially designed for applications where very high process temperatures of up to 250°C are present. The instruments are based on the successful DP Series level switches and likewise are applicable for all kinds of powdered, grained or granular solids with minimum densities of 20 grammes per litre and max. grain sizes of 40mm.
A completely new developed piezo system allows the use of the High-Temperature range at applications with high process temperatures up to 250°C.
The High-Temperature DP range is available in two different models:
- HTDP120 standard model, fix insertion length approx. 184mm
- HTDP130 welded pipe extension, insertion length up to 2000mm
Each model is available either for process temperatures up to 200°C or for process temperatures up to 250°C.
- The new piezo system allows process temperatures up to 250°C
- High sensitivity: even very light materials with densities down to 20 grammes/litre can be detected
- Applicable for powders as well as for materials with grain size up to 40mm
- The unique design with the single diamond shaped vibrating blade makes the HTDP work reliably without malfunction; the single blade design has the advantage that material cannot build a bridge over the two blades of instruments with fork design thus causing false alarms; also materials cannot be squeezed between the two blades
- The diamond shape helps that material can easily flow over the vibrating blade and prevents that material deposits cause false signals
- The complete probe is made out of stainless steel, the electronics is mounted inside an aluminium enclosure, protection IP66 / IP67
- Max. Probe Length: 173mm or 2m
- Min. Product Density: 20gpl
- Maximum Temperature: up to 250ºC
- ATEX option: Yes