The simple theory of liquid buoyancy is utilised for the main principle of the LF series. A change of liquid level correspondingly moves the float between extreme levels of up and down, which will then trigger a change in state as required. It is a remarkably simple yet effective solution for many level switching applications.
- Both MicroSwitch type and Reed Switch are available. The MicroSwitch type is usable even at ambient temp. of 100LC max.
- Mounting flanges are custom-specifiable. (JIS, DIN, ANSI).
- A rich variety of floats can be suited different specific gravity (S.G.) of liquid (custom-made).
- Liquid-wetted party material can be selected for SUS304 or SUS316 as well as enclosed explosion-proof models.
- Maximum Length: 170mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -25°C to 200°C
- Chemical Resistant: Yes