A simple solution to many level switching requirements. The single unit or multiple reed switch units are housed tightly in a stainless steel or engineering plastic stem and the permanent magnet is sealed in the middle of the float, which is shaped like a ring around the stem. Liquid buoyancy will move the float up or down the stem and the magnet inside will trigger the switches as it passes them.
- Multiple point measuring, multiple level points can be custom-made.
- Employing the magnet to actuate the reed switch requires no power. Life expectancy of each contact can reach up to 2 million times.
- All output signal wiring are simplified in the same junction box (housing) to economise the external wiring construction.
- FC(D) type magnetic float level switches are more cost-effective than other level switches in terms of
- The housing protection is at least IP65.
- Rugged construction and multiple options for materials from engineering plastics such as PVDF, PP, PVC, and stainless steels such as SUS304, SUS316, float switches can be applied to versatile applications in chemically corrosive, acidity and alkalinity liquid, solvents or oil fuels.
- The reed switch and lead wire are isolated absolutely. All stainless steel switches are applicable to high-pressure and high-temperature environments.
- Maximum Length: 1.5m
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -20°C to120°C
- Chemical Resistant: Yes