6900/6905 Series Hazardous Areas
Adjustable Temperature Switch
- HIghly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioeered by CCS engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technologhy.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over temperature capability. (system & proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements.
- Adjustable Set Point Range: -18°C~ +207°C
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +86°C